Executive – Skill Business
Graduate/Postgraduate (any stream)
About the Role
The role involves managing & nurturing relationship with new & existing government & CSR clients. In essence, the role combines client management with relationship building to ensure the organization’s ongoing and fruitful associations with its clients. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to our CSR initiatives and growth.
• Account Management: Nurture and maintain relationships with existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. Manage revenue for these clients.
• Develop account strategies to maximize upselling and cross-selling opportunities within the existing clients.
• Collaborate with the internal team to develop tailored solutions that meet client needs.
• Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with the clients, serving as their primary point of contact. Understand their business needs, goals, and challenges to provide tailored solutions and drive customer success.
• New Business Acquisition: Develop and execute a strategic plan to identify and acquire new CSR clients.
• Contract Negotiation and Renewals: Coordinate and proactively follow-up with internal legal team for contract closure & negotiations with clients. Proactively manage contract renewals and expansions, leveraging relationships and demonstrating the value of the company’s offerings.
• Payment tracking & reconciliation: Manage, track, and collect payments from client for the business done. Provide clients with payment details, account statements, and any necessary documentation. Build and maintain positive relationships while handling payment-related matters.
• Reporting and Analytics: Utilize CRM systems and other tools to maintain accurate records of customer interactions, sales activities, and account progress. Analyze data to extract insights and identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
• Market and Industry Knowledge: Stay up to date with industry trends, competitive intelligence, and emerging technologies in the SaaS space. Continuously enhance your knowledge to position the company as a trusted advisor to key accounts.
• Graduate/postgraduate any stream
• Approximately 1-2 years of experience in business development, sales, or account management.
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong MS Excel and Presentation skills.
Government, CSR, B2B Sales, Corporate Sales, Concept Selling, New client Acquisition, Upselling, cross-selling.