Assistant Manager- Controllership
About the Role
The candidate will be responsible for preparing financial statements and various management reports for the company. Candidate will be responsible developing and maintaining financial policies and procedures in accordance with accounting standards and legal requirement.
• Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
• Prepares management reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Complies with various regulatory requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports, and advising management on needed actions.
• Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
• Summarize current financial status by collating information, preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
• Managing Internal audit Tax assessments and return filing – Direct and Indirect tax.
Month end Reporting, Taxation, Auditing, Chartered Accountant, Controllership, Financial reporting